The SOLO AIRLINER RS is a plug and fly tactile flight panel designed to let pilots evolve on their flight training. In one cockpit you will be able to fly Single and Twin engine general aviation aircraft as well as Turbo-Prop & Turbo-Fan, all in the same flight panel simulator.
Isn't that a fantastic find? It's as simple as picking the desired cockpit display from the menu on the tactile screen. Even Commercial Student-Pilots can now finish their flight training lessons at home by flying all three conventional types of airplanes flown during their flight license lessons. Whether they have a single or dual engine.
Our SOLO AIRLINER series of flight panels include magnetic labels to put over the switches and knobs for when changing from one type of aircrat to another. Fly on a B58, change in seconds to a B737, put the magnetic lables over the switchs, then fly a King Air 350, change them again in seconds.
Virtual Fly has taken use of its professional flying training experience tools and applied them to yet another fantastic desktop device. Solo Airliner is another another fantastic solution for your flight school, center, or house! The aircraft simulated are: Cessna 172, Cessna 182 RG, Mooney Bravo M20J, Baron B58, King Air 350, Boeing 737 and generic panels for single & twin engine piston and turbo-prop airplanes.
Get everything you want in one place. Engine Start switches, lighting, fuel, navigation, comms… you have it all!
SOLO AIRLINER RS includes a physical radio stack on the right side of the flight panel, making flying and all functionalities with it, easier…and even more realistic.
The SOLO AIRLINER series of flight panels are an excellent solution for flight schools and home users who do not have enough space for a dual or full motion system but require realistic graphics, controls, and cockpits. Excellent for maintaining IFR currency and sharpening abilities when the weather does not permit flying the real thing!
Add your favourite Virtual Fly flight controls, perfectly fitted to the flight panel. It is compatible with MSFS, P3D, X-Plane.
When ordering our AIRLINER RS you will get:
- Brand new SOLO AIRLINER RS with unique Serial Number
- Warranty Card with Related Serial Number for Technical Support
- Internal PC, All Cables and extra accessories necessary for functionality
- Multiple aircraft configurations which include Cessna 172, Cessna 182, Mooney Bravo M20J, Baron B58, Boeing 737, King Air 350, and 4 generic aircrafts simulating single & twin engine, piston and turboprop.
- Physical Radiostack with AUTOPILOT, COM1-2, NAV1-2, Audio panel, DME, XPDR, ADF.
- Plug&Fly Technology. No computer skills needed, it connects to any computer running XPlane11, MSFS, and Prepar3D v4-v5 with a simple Ethernet cable. Connect with the Virtual Fly Support team if you need remote assistance.
- The 'VFConnect3' SOFT is an executable module that makes the connection between the SOLO Airliner panel and the main Flight Simulator computer. You can download it from the SETUP&SUPPORT tab.
- As it runs on its own BAREBONE computer, it does not consume any resources from the graphics cards or CPU of the computer to which it is connected.
- Equipped with "glareshield light" for night flights.
- 100% metal construction.
- It incorporates aluminum sequential flaps control and aluminum landing gear control with mechanical interlocking.
- Touch-screen technology. The SOLO GA features a touchscreen display with a choice of 8 different types of flight panels:
- The Boeing 737 systems are provided by Aerosoft Australia. The Boeing 737 software is designed as an entry-level systems simulator. The purchase of this software (US $49) must be done independently by the customer. Virtual Fly will assist during the installation process but does not give technical support regarding this software or its functionality. The Aerosoft Australia Boeing 737 software is only compatible with Prepar3D.
- Available panels:
C182 SKYLANE II RG FSX (Carenado) (for P3D)
Beechcraft King Air 350 (for P3D) - C90 (for XPlane11)
Boeing 737 (with aeroSystem737 avionics software)
Generic Panel for Single Engine Piston Engine.
Generic panel for Turbo-prop Single Engine
Generic panel for Twin-Engine Piston Engines
Generic panel for Twin Turbo-prop engines
- In the generic panels, you can select 3 different scaled airspeed backdrops: 200kt, 400kt and 600kt, you can also select the type of the directional indicator: Gyro or HSI.
- EFIS type indicators can also be selected (only in turboprop).
- Built-in physical rotary switches to manage all gauges.
- Quickly change the labels on the switches and knobs to the aircraft configuration selected using the included magnetic labels. One set is included.
- Equipped with Internet connection if a remote session is required from the Virtual Fly support team.