Terms and Conditions
Terms of purchase
– To place an order you must be registered in the system. Once registered simply logging in your account allows you to place any new order without having to introduce again all data. You can also change the delivery address in any order; have an order history, etc…
– You only have to place your order introducing payment and shipping information. At all times you will be duly informed of the total cost of the order, as well as the shipping charges which are generated and applicable taxes.
– When purchasing you must confirm the order. Once confirmed, we will be waiting for payment. If after a month since the confirmation, the order has not been paid, the order may be cancelled.
– Once the payment is verified, the order is processed for its preparation and subsequent delivery. We will notify you by email when your order leaves our facility.
– Offers are valid within the limits of available stocks. The Company reserves the right to change the prices of these.
– Pictures, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are only indicative and not binding in any way to the seller.
All prices advertised on this site are understood always without VAT, which is charged or not depending on the destination country of the order or if the customer has a valid European VAT identification.
If the client has an EU VAT code, and it is the first time that he places an order, he must include it on his register so VAT will not be charged in the order.
Virtual-Fly S.L offers different ways to make payments for your order:
– Wire Transfer: with this form of payment you make the payment either by transferring the order amount from your bank or doing a pickup income at our institution.
– PayPal: you can safely pay via PayPal page.
– Credit card: you will access to the virtual POS of bank where you will be asked for the card details and security codes. After the transaction the bank will automatically communicate with the store and update the order status.
Orders can be found in one of the following status:
– Pending payment: the payment has not been made. In this situation orders older than one month may be eliminated.
– In progress: in process manufacturing / packaging. This operation may take more or less time depending on whether the products are in stock or need to be made.
– Availability: waiting to be picked up by the transit agency.
– Submitted: The order has left our store.
– Cancelled: The order has been canceled and is not valid.
You can always check the status of your order from the “My Account” in store.
– After confirming the payment of the order, this will be sent as soon as possible. In any case, the delay in the delivery of an order does not imply the cancellation of the order. No delay will lead to compensation by Virtual-Fly S.L. to the customer. Any indemnification clause introduced by the customer in your order is not effective.
– Orders will be delivered by Fed Ex.
– The shipping costs will be displayed before order confirmation.
– In case the order is returned, either by the absence of the client or because the data included as a destination of the order is incorrect, or because of any reason beyond the company, the customer will take charge of the expenses of a new shipment.
– The custom fees / tariffs will always be borne by the customer.
– Invoices are sent within Order Package.
– On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays orders will not be shipped.
– The mode of transport in 24 h or express, refers exclusively to the time it takes the carrier to deliver the package, but does not imply any priority shipping on other orders.
– Insurance: The goods travel at the risk of the buyer from THE MOMENT THEY LEAVE our warehouse. However we can, ON YOUR OWN/ON YOUR BEHALF, SECURE it with a cost of 1,5% of the order value. Otherwise, insurance will be applied to the carrier included in the service chosen by the customer when ordering.
– The recipient must check the packaging of its receipt and note on the delivery arrival any external damage that will appreciate in it.
Right of withdrawal
I. – Form and exercise period
Customer may freely withdraw from the contract within fourteen (14) business days from the day of receipt of the goods.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal by the customer will not involve the imposition of any penalty. The customer shall bear the direct cost of returning the product, so freight collect returns will be refused.
The risk of loss, deterioration or damage to the product concerning the withdrawal, are charged to the customer until delivery to our facilities.
Before shipping, the customer must contact the sales department to arrange shipment and receive the necessary instructions for how it should be done.
The Product should in any case be returned in new condition and in its original packaging or, failing that, properly packaged on their own means, and the original of the invoice which has been issued to the client.
II. – Reimbursement in the event of withdrawal.
Virtual-Fly S.L will reimburse the customer the amount initially satisfied for the product within a maximum of thirty (30) days after receipt of the product in our facilities, in exercise of the right of withdrawal, provided the product was received by Virtual-Fly S.L., in the conditions laid down in the previous clause. In the event that returned products ARE damaged, the customer shall indemnify Virtual-Fly S.L. the amount corresponding to such damage, deducting this amount from the one he had to repay to the customer as a result of the withdrawal.
It may be the case that during transport, any component arrives damaged or broken. Virtual-Fly S.L. will substitute defective or damaged goods if they are reported within two days of the delivery of the order, so we can stick to the carriers insurance, provided that the following conditions are met:
– To make a replacement the customer must contact Virtual-Fly S.L. Only previously authorized substitutions will be made. Once approved, the customer will be prompted to follow steps.
– The part to be replaced must be forwarded to Virtual-Fly S.L. to verify the damage in a suitable packaging (cost originated by the return transport shall initially be borne by the customer). Otherwise Virtual-Fly S.L reserves the right to cancel the replacement.
– Upon receipt of the goods, the replacement will be processed.
– Transport costs arising from the new shipment will be borne by Virtual-Fly S.L. As well as the initial delivery cost by the customer.
– The amount of transportation costs refunded by Virtual-Fly S.L. for the initial shipping by the customer shall not exceed the cost which the agency charges Virtual-Fly S.L for the return shipping of the product.
Disclaimer OR (CONTRACTUAL) LIMITATION OF LIABILTY
– The information provided by Virtual-Fly S.L. is only for information and therefore no responsibility will be accepted for its content (as it might be the suitability of a product for a particular purpose). Also there is no guarantee that the information provided on this site is reliable, complete or current. Except where expressly stated.
– Neither Virtual-Fly S.L. nor any of the people who work here, are liable for any damages arising from the use of this site and are not responsible for the content of other websites linked to this site. The risks arising from the consultation of such pages pertains only to the customer who must abide the terms and conditions for using the same. Prices, features and availability of the products marketed by Virtual-Fly S.L. may vary without notice.
– For products purchased at Virtual-Fly S.L. that are designed for mounting, the Customer will be responsible for its assembly. Virtual-Fly S.L. is not responsible for the misuse of the tools used in the assembly of the product or customer skills for installation, or modifications that the client can perform on the product.
– Products manufactured by Virtual-Fly S.L. maintain a quality guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials used (this is not a guarantee against wear and tear) for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Details of the warranty will be delivered in a specific document together with the product.
– To make use of the warranty, the customer must provide proof of purchase of the product.
– The product under warranty must have its corresponding label with the serial number, for the subsequent verification and identification. Without this serial number, the customer may not request repair or replacement of the product.
– Defects or damage that may arise from improper handling, misuse or abuse of the products or materials are not included in the warranty.
– Any product handled internally by the Customer will be out of warranty coverage.
– The customer before shipping a product for repair or replacement is kindly requested to contact the sales department, WHICH will give him the instructions.
– The product must be sent to Virtual-Fly S.L. along with a copy of the purchase invoice to verify the damage and that they are covered by the warranty.
– Damage or loss in transit back to Virtual-Fly S.L. is the responsibility of the Client, which can exercise the option to insure the shipment to recoup such damage.